To setup the project and install the required dependencies please follow the steps outlined here. The plugin adds 2 files that need to be used in your project cdv-plugin-paypal-mobile-sdk.js and paypal-mobile-js-helper.js.
cdv-plugin-paypal-mobile-sdk.js is a wrapper around the SDK and provides access to the
PayPalMobile object. By adding paypal-mobile-js-helper.js you get access to
PayPalConfiguration which is needed for the client’s configuration.
A basic example implementation can be found here. The example showcases both the usage of simple PayPal payments and our newly added Future Payments which authorize multiple payments.
Found any issue or just have general feedback? We’d love to hear about it over here!
- Creating a Subscription Service with PayPal (Part 2 of 2): The Billing Agreement
- Creating a Subscription Service with PayPal (Part 1 of 2): The Billing Plan
- Processing a Credit Card Payment with a Vaulted Card
- Dates Revised for Security-Related Changes
- Security-Related Changes Required to Avoid Service Disruption
Connect with us!